Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Patch 1.25 bug

by DJ_Strage

Original Post

Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

I Got a much worser Bug after 1.25 Patch, when my Sim came back from Work, he got promoted to Career Level 10, then once he was home, i had the icon showing him that he's still at Work, can't access his inventory anymore, he's still controllable ok, but its frustrating because it's like he's at work and i really need the inventory since he's a Vampire, need it for Plasma/Blood Bags Frown 

Message 1 of 4 (161 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hey @DJ_Strage

Thanks for the report!

I split your post off to its own thread so that it wasn't buried in a thread about a different topic. In the future when you want to submit a report it would be best to create a new thread of your own if you don't see one about the issue you're seeing. 

/Kent

Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 4 (134 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Kent Thx for replying! Anyway i already made a post about it, i named it

"Sim Stuck at Home, But Appear like he's at work"

Could you check it out please? I'm running out of solutions and lost will to play.. 😔
Message 3 of 4 (119 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager
Hey @DJ_Strage,

I actually spotted that thread and can see Crin's asked let you know it's been passed on. I'll lock this thread here so we can keep this to the one thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Sim-stuck-at-work-Patch-1-66-133/m-p/9169565#M1331...

Thanks,

EA_Lanna

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 4 (57 Views)