Re: Patch 1.25 bug

by EA_Kent

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

I Got a much worser Bug after 1.25 Patch, when my Sim came back from Work, he got promoted to Career Level 10, then once he was home, i had the icon showing him that he's still at Work, can't access his inventory anymore, he's still controllable ok, but its frustrating because it's like he's at work and i really need the inventory since he's a Vampire, need it for Plasma/Blood Bags Frown 

Message 1 of 4 (319 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hey @DJ_Strage

Thanks for the report!

I split your post off to its own thread so that it wasn't buried in a thread about a different topic. In the future when you want to submit a report it would be best to create a new thread of your own if you don't see one about the issue you're seeing. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 4 (292 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Kent Thx for replying! Anyway i already made a post about it, i named it

"Sim Stuck at Home, But Appear like he's at work"

Could you check it out please? I'm running out of solutions and lost will to play.. 😔
Message 3 of 4 (277 Views)

Community Manager
Hey @DJ_Strage,

I actually spotted that thread and can see Crin's asked let you know it's been passed on. I'll lock this thread here so we can keep this to the one thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Sim-stuck-at-work-Patch-1-66-133/m-p/9169565#M1331...

Thanks,

EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 4 of 4 (215 Views)