Re: Party Over in Three Hours?

by kimberlyaz1992

Original Post

★ Guide

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Google Pixel
OS Version 8.1.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003997488497
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to the app and you won’t see my birthday party still going on; it should be ongoing until around midnight Eastern time today as it began at noon.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see my party decorations and to interact with the other players' Sims who had already been at the party.
Connection Type Wi-Fi
Please select your region North America
Country USA
Additional feedback

I had a similar issue to @miater23 ; my party ended in 90 minutes.

I started my first-ever birthday party in the game at 12:00 noon Eastern time today. The game said the party would last 12 hours. I stayed in the party for awhile, interacting with the party decorations and my hobby/career items. Two other players came to my party and I interacted with their Sims, I even sent 2 messages in the party chat but they did not reply. The party got to about a level 5 (could have been 6, not sure). I was in and out of the game while the party was leveling up.

Then I left the game to work on some laundry here at home. I picked up my phone at around 1:30 to return to the party and when the game screen loaded, all of the balloons popped, the party was no longer going on, and none of the other players' Sims were at my house anymore. I didn't get any error messages, no rewards, and the game is telling me I can host another party in 2 days, 11 hours.

Message 1 of 5 (366 Views)

★ Guide

@kimberlyaz1992 wrote:

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Google Pixel
OS Version 8.1.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003997488497
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to the app and you won’t see my birthday party still going on; it should be ongoing until around midnight Eastern time today as it began at noon.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see my party decorations and to interact with the other players' Sims who had already been at the party.
Connection Type Wi-Fi
Please select your region North America
Country USA
Additional feedback

I had a similar issue to @miater23 ; my party ended in 90 minutes.

I started my first-ever birthday party in the game at 12:00 noon Eastern time today. The game said the party would last 12 hours. I stayed in the party for awhile, interacting with the party decorations and my hobby/career items. Two other players came to my party and I interacted with their Sims, I even sent 2 messages in the party chat but they did not reply. The party got to about a level 5 (could have been 6, not sure). I was in and out of the game while the party was leveling up.

Then I left the game to work on some laundry here at home. I picked up my phone at around 1:30 to return to the party and when the game screen loaded, all of the balloons popped, the party was no longer going on, and none of the other players' Sims were at my house anymore. I didn't get any error messages, no rewards, and the game is telling me I can host another party in 2 days, 11 hours.

OK, this is so bizarre. I sent my Sims to go work on their relationships, hobbies, careers, etc after the above issue occurred. I let the game sit for a half hour and went back in. The party music is back now, the other players' Sims are at my house, but none of the party decorations are up anymore. I am able to place the party decorations again so I'm working on that. The game is telling me there are 9+ hours left in my party, as expected.

Message 2 of 5 (360 Views)

That is indeed weird! Happy it resolved itself, and hopefully, it was a one time bug, let us know if you see it again. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 3 of 5 (343 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@kimberlyaz1992 I'm glad it resolved itself, can you double check your player ID? I do want to look into what is going on and I wonder if you made a typo in the player ID Standard smile 

Message 4 of 5 (303 Views)

★ Guide

@SimGuruMaaike  I could very easily have made a typo! Here's a screenshot with my Player ID: 1003997488427

Screenshot_20190324-141010.png

Message 5 of 5 (283 Views)