Re: Game stuck on loading screen for 3 hours now!?!?!

by fireman625

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie
I am having the same issue. I followed the steps you provided with the same outcome. I am playing on an iPhone 6 over WiFi at a connection speed of 9.87Mbps. I have also tried deleting the game a re-downloading it only to get the same outcome. It loads the Disney, Lucas Arts, and EA screen fine but then comes to the Loading Cantina Screen and just stays there. I have noticed that even though it is stuck on this screen; the screen will rotate with the direction a turn my phone. I know some games when completely frozen the screen will not rotate. I have left it in the loading cantina screen for 3hrs 36mins. I am including a screen capture of this issue as well. I hope someone can help me out with this issue.
image.png
Message 1 of 4 (2,696 Views)

@fireman625

I moved your reply from the Simpsons Tapped Out to SWGoH:bugs and issues.

I think you be better helped here.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 4 (2,684 Views)

★★★ Novice
Same here, been trying on and off for two days now. Getting ridiculous.
Message 3 of 4 (2,661 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same issue, and I even contacted the EA tech support to see if they could resolve it. No luck.

Then I found a solution online that worked.

For iOS users, go to Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings. This will reboot your device and erase your WiFi passwords, so you will have to key them in again after your device restarts.

I realized that the game gets stuck at the 'Loading Cantina' screen because it is unable to access and connect to the Game Center. I think Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes is a game that is dependent on the Game Center for storing achievements and other player data. By resetting your network settings, I believe it repairs the connection between the game and the Game Center.

I will share this on other forums to help others who are facing the same problem.

Note: The above steps are for iOS users. I am uncertain if Android users have the same log-in problem.

-Yoda Master

Message 4 of 4 (2,528 Views)