Rare crate for Master ii playing nod

by wktan3

Original Post

Rare crate for Master ii playing nod

★★★ Novice

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Huawei mate 10 pro
OS Version 9
What is your Player ID? Kiong
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Master ii for nod reward is 1 x rare crate. For gdi is 3 x epic crate.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Screenshot
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country Singapore

Penalize for playing nod to master ii. Given 1 x rare crate instead of 3 x epic when playing gdi.

Message 1 of 8 (593 Views)

Re: Rare crate for Master ii playing nod

EA Live QV Team

Hi @wktan3 and thank you for the report.

Have you been in Master II with NOD before? If so, you will only get 1x rare crate when you reach that league again. If you are promoted for the first time, you will receive 3x epic crates.

You can check it by going into your profile and then select the faction underneath the "Overview". It will show you your best season ranking on the right-hand side.

Message 2 of 8 (566 Views)

★★★ Novice
I have reach master ii for both nod and gdi before. But only nod is rare but gdi is still epic.

I asked the rest everyone is epic. Only I experience one epic one rare.

Indeed strange how this is computed?
Message 3 of 8 (560 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Can you give me your Persona ID (found in Settings -> About) and a screenshot from your profile overview of GDI and NOD (separately), please? Thank you!

Message 4 of 8 (551 Views)

★★★ Novice
Send you a private message. Using mobile and site is not very friendly so ignore the first two
Message 5 of 8 (531 Views)

★★★ Novice
Any update?
Message 6 of 8 (495 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @wktan3 if you reached Master II for both GDI and Nod in a previous season then you should only get the 1 Rare crate. The Epic crates should not be showing so if you received that, then I guess you got lucky?! Can you note the crate rewards that show for Masters 2 for you now that the season reset?

Message 7 of 8 (485 Views)

★★★ Novice

Now it make sense

Message 8 of 8 (478 Views)