Ranked points doesn't count

★ Apprentice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number RTX 2080
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16 gb
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? SF_Strongforce
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. don't know
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Horizon
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Forgot
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. after the game, no stats counting/RP counting screen
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. go back to lobby
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 0
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 28.01.2021
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? The stats screen at the end of the game doesn't show and the match summary shows the previous game
What should be happening instead? Stats / ranked points should be counting
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? not sure..

Hello,

I have been having this issue many times now, I counted a total of nearly 600 RP that didn't point so far, I also lost some games where the points didn't count, like my last game yesterday.

When the game ends there is no stats counting screen it just goes back to lobby and the match summary shows the previous (or a previous) game.

The ranked points doesn't count.

Yesterday I contacted support and they told me to clear origin cache which I did, it worked fine during the whole 2 hour session, then last night I did a game, I lost and the points didn't deduct.

I also had this problem on another account (which I use to play ranked with friends of lower ranks) where I didn't get the badge after doing 2700 or so damage.

I noticed also that once when this happened, the RP progress bar above my character was updated to the right amount but not the point counter on the lower left, after restarting the game that progress bar was back to what it was though and the progress didn't count.

Strange thing is after playing again, the 2700 game was in the match summary yet the badge didn't update.

It would be nice if Respawn fixed this because it's a really annoying bug when you're trying to rank..indeed I'm plat 2 now and I would be plat 1, I sure hope I can reach diamond this season without too much issues.

What I feel is strange also is that not more people are getting this bug, since it happens so often to me, I don't get why there aren't more posts about this on answerHQ and also asked many of my friends and none of them encountered this issue, I guess I'm unlucky !

I did a post on Reddit also to see if people had the same problem and noon responded.

Message 1 of 1 (375 Views)