Ranked issue after patch - Kicked out of the game

by spunda2

Original Post

Re: Xbox ranked issue

★★★★ Novice
@spunda2 It’s happening to me too and most of the peeps it’s happening too are masters or pred like me
Message 21 of 104 (946 Views)

Apex Ranked kicked out from the Legends selection

★★★ Newbie

this started to happen yesterday March 29 2022 since 1pm till 10pm every time I start a ranked game the loading screen for the legends selection keeps happening for like 4 times and then kicks me out to the main menu and says “connection to server timed out [code:net]. Signon:Full it’s the next day March 30 2022 8:48am and it’s still happening 

Message 22 of 104 (958 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@OGCRYST4L Yeah i notice that too that it doesnt have any effect on daimond and below
Message 23 of 104 (901 Views)

Re: Apex Ranked kicked out from the Legends selection

★★★★ Novice
@ChappieC8 i have the same problem
Message 24 of 104 (901 Views)

Re: Can’t play ranked match after upgrade/update

★★★★ Novice
@bklyntimesz2 Everyone that I know it’s happened too including me is a master or pred
Message 25 of 104 (907 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@OGCRYST4L Yea I’m in masters as well
Message 26 of 104 (898 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Luckych4rm23 Yea I’ve notice the audio issue, I normally play in party chat on my Xbox so I don’t hear ppl that’s toxic in game. Well I can hear them now and sound is a bit chalky
Message 27 of 104 (897 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @spunda2@bklyntimesz2

Has this continued to crop up for you since you made this post?

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 28 of 104 (883 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Lanna yes its still not working
Message 29 of 104 (859 Views)

Re: Apex Ranked kicked out from the Legends selection

★★★ Novice

It seems like this is mainly a problem in master level ranked leagues. I was playing just fine last night then I hit masters and ever since then, I have been unable to properly get into a game. I hit masters last night around 10 so I guess since then it hasn’t been working. I have the same issue, game loads in but when it goes to pick my legend the banner just keeps dropping then kicks me after like 5 times.

Diamond players and other people are having no problem joining ranked leagues however, it seems like masters are mainly having this issue.

I tried uninstalling, resetting my wifi, anything you could think of and nothing has fixed it. I assume this is a problem on the servers end hopefully they fix it soon. 

Message 30 of 104 (854 Views)