Original Post

Accepted Solution

Ranked arena bug

★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PlayStation 5
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 5
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Sirsteviez
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. GaryGuns
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Wraith
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Bloodhound
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Rewards screen after match
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Winning the game..?
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 5
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 15/09/21
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
How severe is your issue?
What happens when the bug occurs? When you win a RANKED ARENA game the rewards screen shows you unlocks you get for battle Royal instead of arenas. This includes challenges for battle Royal such as "damage done in battle Royal" "outlive other players in battle royal" "finish in the top 3 x amount of times in battle royal" ect
What should be happening instead? I should be getting arena rewards, not battle Royal rewards
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play RANKED ARENAS not normal arenas as normal arenas are fine

Me and my friend was playing some ranked arenas today to get those juicy challenges done however when we was winning I noticed some unlocks I shouldn't of been getting.. 

As we won two ranked arenas in a row, I got (as wraith) 15 battle Royal wins with a legend badge and 2 battle Royal wins in a row badge. Not only that, my damage, kills, deaths, knocks and res' were counting on battle Royal stats and not on arena stats.

I don't want to bug abuse at all, therefore I wish to report this issue otherwise I can see a load of players abusing this serious bug 

Message 2 of 12 (1,153 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: 2nd Anniversary (and Daily) Challenges/Prize Tracker Not Updating

Community Manager

Thanks for the posts, It looks like this has been fixed as of a few hours ago. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 12 (1,096 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice
Doing arenas played several games git kills assist knocks but no damage recorded but but it recorded it for battle royal whichbi haven't played today
Message 1 of 12 (1,116 Views)

Re: Ranked arena bug

Community Manager
@SirStevie07 Thanks for the post, I believe this was quietly fixed and progression should be tracked against the correct mode now.
David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 12 (1,105 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for the posts, It looks like this has been fixed as of a few hours ago. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 12 (1,097 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_David the progress for the incorrectly rewarded evolution BR damage badge is not showing

Message 5 of 12 (1,081 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_David I think a reward of 10,000 apex coins would suffice for mentioning it thank you. 😜
Message 6 of 12 (1,069 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
@EA_David Please * help! Today i was 1 game away from my verry first master in the game i needed 5 arena points and we was gonna win cuz we hade 2 down and last dude was 1hp but no the game froze for every one and we get kicked and get penetilised for leaving the game somehow witch we dident do and lost super much ap we lost 80 ap and now i dont even wanna tuch the game im so * sad i spent houers and days for this moment and its gone im not motivated enugh to play the game now so pleas respawn help me and just give me my masters in arena pleas my PSN is l_Nurexx_l
Message 7 of 12 (983 Views)

★★ Novice
@Animetuttar It was 2-1 to us btw
Message 8 of 12 (969 Views)

★★ Novice
@Animetuttar So we would win
Message 9 of 12 (967 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Animetuttar My arenas is bugged so I only get 12 ap per win so calm down