Ranked Points not registering or adding post-match after win

★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia 1660S, r3 3200g cpu
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? kopi_paste
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. xxtofu and BipoIarPandaa
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Bangalore
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. post match party lobby
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. we won the game, we were checking how many points were going to be added to our ranks
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? around 4, between 2pm - 4pm pht
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 15th Sept 2020
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? We won a match on Tuesday during that specific timeframe, it was our only ranked win, and no ranked points registered at all. We were champions in a ranked match, only match in that time frame. I've also been told that xxtofu and panda both played more ranked games around Monday, 14th Sept, they won games but didn't get ranked points at all.
What should be happening instead? We should have gotten the ranked points for the victories at top 1 rank
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use your database to check our records for Tuesday 2pm-4pm PHT. As for xxtofu and BipoIarPandaa, check their ranked wins in the time frames of Sunday to Monday. They mentioned not getting ranked points for a win and I didnt believe them until it happened to me, with them, on Tuesday that week.

i dont have the image because I trust your database. otherwise, should i record a video file to get a point across? most of the information is stated above.

Message 1 of 14 (1,384 Views)

Re: Ranked Points not registering or adding post-match after win

Community Manager

If you have a video of the match, ideally showing the RP balance before and after a match, that would help a lot, and we'll pass that on. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 14 (1,361 Views)

★ Novice

I don't have a video of that match, sadly, my latest recordings were on the 13th instead. Nevertheless, it should all be in the database record under my account and may partymates' inside the two-hour time frame, 2:00pm to 4:00pm PhST (which is +8 GMT), Tuesday, in the HK server if I recall right. I was at a total of almost 3100 rank points, but due to consecutive losses, around three if I kept count, I'm at the 2900 range. It deducted the losses perfectly and I don't seek to have those changed because losses are losses -- it's just that one victory in that date didn't register any rank points at all. It's disappointing if it was a clean winning game and no points are added when every defeat gets a penalty. 

My last solo party win was on the morning of Monday. There you'd see I was reward 231 points and getting into a measly Gold IV placement. The deductions so far are around 3 x 24. I don't know why it takes a full video recording of the actual instance to happen before actions should be made, considering server data inconsistencies could be accessed. 

Message 3 of 14 (1,355 Views)

★★★ Novice

this is happening to me A LOT!

this is the link for my problem on ea help please lookat it and help meh D:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Not-gaining-RP-in-ranked-after-a-win-S7/m-p/9823034

Message 4 of 14 (1,287 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Was there a fix for this problem??

It is still happening in March 2021.

Same thing: Win the game (champion) in ranked and you get directly back to lobby and do not get the RP points.

Message 5 of 14 (1,149 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here, and it NEVER seems to happen when I die straight away and lose 48rp. Its so frustrating man

Message 6 of 14 (1,132 Views)

★★ Novice

This bug is completely ruining my favorite aspect of the game and I'm sure it's doing the same to many others. You would work hard yet gain nothing.

Message 7 of 14 (1,123 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was playing ranked in Apex legends and when I got 120 plus RP in one match I didnt recive it. And I played another match and got 60 RP and still didnt recive it and played more and I got some RP but not All of it. I probally lost over 200 rp. And It said I was in silver but I was somehow still in bronze. Fix this as soon as possible and give everyone the lost RP please.

Message 8 of 14 (992 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

@EA_DavidSame thing happened to me I do have the game recorded what should I do next . I lost 214 RP in that game and I want them back 

Message 9 of 14 (899 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I also didn’t get my rp when I played a ranked game we won and I went back to the lobby and it didn’t register my points I have a clip of the game and I can had 3568 rp at the time I tried playing another game and lost 14 rp in it to see if my points would register but they didn’t I can sent the clip of the game it happened from around 11:00-12:00 EST

still happening in august

Message 10 of 14 (841 Views)