Ranked Match with 2 people and No Loss Forgiveness.

by Binary140_TTV

Original Post

Ranked Match with 2 people and No Loss Forgiveness.

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Not Needed
Enter RAM memory size in GB Not Needed
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Binary140_TTV
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. ElCrackTTV
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Caustic
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Wraith
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Match Summary
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Looking at the Match Summary
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? A Handful
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 03.07.2020 10:55pm EST
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? After waiting 15 minutes for a platinum queue, entered a game with a total of two players. We dropped and tried our best and died. Instead of receiving loss forgiveness for only have two players in a ranked match, we straight up just lost RP. **Side note** 2 games Later I queued up in a lobby against the top Apex Competitive players and a teammate DC'd off the drop and left and I got loss forgiveness. Excuse me?
What should be happening instead? Loss forgiveness due to only 2/3 players being in a ranked match.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Investigate it cause it has been happening frequently.

I have archives of the events on my stream.

Message 1 of 1 (176 Views)