by angelxorcism

Original Post

Ranked Arenas AP

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Xbox Series X
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox Series X
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? MrMan5136
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. When i win a ranked arenas I only gain 20-30 AP but when i lose i lose 12-20 AP even 30 AP at one point but all the people i play with gain 60-75 AP and lose 12-17 AP
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Leaving after a match ended
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? The past week
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Started last Wednesday
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? It basically makes it extremely difficult to rank up
What should be happening instead? It shouldn’t be this hard to rank up
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I dont know

I dont have a photo

Message 1 of 5 (358 Views)

Re: Ranked Arenas AP

★★★ Newbie

I am actually having the same exact thing happen to me, what I noticed is all of my ranked arena wins are showing as a streak (they most certainly are not). And as I keep winning my AP gains go further down. One of the friends I play with is now gold 2 vs my silver 1 because of this issue on mine. 

Message 2 of 5 (338 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same exact issue! I get 26 AP for winning but lose 12-16! 

I'm plat1, consistently have the most damage and kills in my ranked arenas games, but actively get the least points for winning and the most points for losing. 

This makes it virtually impossible to climb past platinum and because of this, it's now going to be too late to get up to pred because I've effectively been capped instead of being given the correct AP while everyone else was allowed to climb past me, when I actively grinded for the whole first week of release.

Is it possible for EA to look at the wins I've gotten and gift me the correct AP? Unless I was meant to get capped at only gaining 2/3rd win/loss AP for won matches, I should have been an Apex Predator by now.

What makes this WORSE is that when I solo que, I exclusively get teammates 1 TIER below me, and always at the bottom level.

Message 3 of 5 (318 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@ThreeMantis6759 This is worse for me. I ranked up to Platinum 2 so easily. But after that I keep getting +12 for wins. My teammates who get less kills and do less damage get +100 points even though they are on the same rank or higher. Even if I keep a win streak of 2/3/4.. I get +13, +14 arena points. This is so frustrating and I thought of quit playing arenas.
Message 4 of 5 (286 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I lose 20-27 AP and only gain 12 per win all my friends get 40+ per win its been going on for a while and cost me some ranks

Message 5 of 5 (212 Views)