Original Post

Accepted Solution

Rank won't reset after split

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Rush Dznn
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Ranked waiting screen
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Playing ranked game with my friends, they reset I still have not
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 10+ before I've reported
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Since season 6 split
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? My rank above the ready button says Plat 4, yet my rank above my head says D2 still, I have played games gone positive and negative and I haven't reset or gained any of my RP.
What should be happening instead? Should be reset so I can play with my friends
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? After ranked split

I have been through the answers on here and the similar problems people have had, I have easily played over 10 games now and it still hasn't "synced" my rank back, I have tried clearing my cache also. Any help would be appreciated. 

Message 1 of 7 (3,400 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Rank won't reset after split

Community Manager

Hey @Deziqnful

Have your ranks still not synced up? Generally it happens on its own after a few matches. Have you earned any RP at all in those matches you've played since you noticed the issue? 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (3,326 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Deziqnful

Have your ranks still not synced up? Generally it happens on its own after a few matches. Have you earned any RP at all in those matches you've played since you noticed the issue? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 7 (3,327 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Kent Mine still hasnt synced up!
Message 3 of 7 (3,138 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @ItzCamzcam_TTV

It can take several matches to get the ranks synced back up, but eventually it should correct itself. Unfortunately we don't have the ability to manually sync them up, but if you keep playing ranked games it should sort itself out after a bit. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 7 (3,079 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Kent I have played 10+ games though?
Message 5 of 7 (3,040 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm having that issue this season. Has there been any further investigation into this issue?

Hopefully there has been a noted fix since January, there has been plenty of time.

Message 6 of 7 (2,590 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm still having this issue too, its incredibly annoying. My friend's rank reset fine after one game, but mine is still not reset after 4 solo games. Would love to be able to play with my squad on rank reset day.

Message 7 of 7 (1,759 Views)