by xeoncomp

Original Post

Re: Rank bug in season 4

★★★ Novice

any fix to this bug yet?

Message 21 of 86 (4,165 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’ve got the same exact problem. Won’t even load me into a ranked match because of it. Hoping it gets fixed soon

Message 22 of 86 (4,128 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@mojowowPlay one game solo. It should fix itself. I had the same bug and that cleared it.

Message 23 of 86 (4,106 Views)

Re: Season 4 displaying Season 3 rank

Community Manager

Hey everyone. Thanks for the reports on this. 

Have you had a chance to try hopping into a ranked match on your own to see if the rank corrects itself afterward? Let me know how it goes when you can. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 24 of 86 (4,061 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Kent No it didn't work.. resprawn has one job .
Message 25 of 86 (4,077 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Kent It doesn't work
Message 26 of 86 (4,067 Views)

★★★ Novice
@GeorgeRosell Little over dramatic.
Message 27 of 86 (3,996 Views)

Community Manager

If you're affected by this issue could you grab me screenshots of what you see when you click on your name at the main menu as well as what you see when you click on your rank down near the bottom left? I'm curious to see if these are matching up, or if they're both different. 

Thanks again. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 28 of 86 (3,965 Views)

★★★ Newbie

GT: SuspectKilla 

I tried playing 4 solo ranked games, and the bug is still not fixed for me. In the search it says it’s gold IV, but next to my name it says I’m platinum II. I still can’t play ranked games with my friends, and it is really making me not enjoy the experience so far in Season 4. We are trying to grind out some RP levels together, and this is a real hinderance to that plan. 

please let me know if anything else can be done to resolve this issue sooner rather than later.

Thank you 

Message 29 of 86 (3,949 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Kent My friend already tried that (my rank displays correctly, my other two friends ranks don't, so I believe they can both queue together, even though they're gold 4 and should also be able to queue with me) and it didn't fix the problem, It does display the correct rank of gold 4 when he enters the ranked match. It's only on the menu that displays the incorrect rank of platinum 2.
Message 30 of 86 (3,944 Views)