by BadMuthaDude

Original Post

Re: Rank 50 Trophy not awarded

★★★ Newbie
Same. Just hit 50 a week ago. No trophy. No platinum
Message 861 of 925 (3,348 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @Xkiller95120X Do you have a link to that tweet? 

Thank! 

/Atic 

Message 862 of 925 (3,203 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice
Hey @EA_Atic did you fix this lame bug? Oh wait no! Not even in 6 month so maybe you should keep it low until your team does cause the last thing you want to do is to anoy player more than they already are.
Message 863 of 925 (3,183 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Message 864 of 925 (3,126 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hey @Royflat We are and something we have stated in this topic. 

We are on track for a fix for the June patch. That is why I'm asking for a link to a tweet saying May. Standard smile 

/Atic 

Message 865 of 925 (3,122 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Hello @EA_Atic

Phew, here I am reassured; I was afraid that in June it still has not been solved ...

I cross my finger so that finally this bug is corrected.

Thanks

Message 866 of 925 (3,109 Views)

Re: Trophy GLITCH - “The Force Is Strong With This One” Won’t Unlock

★★★★ Apprentice
Anyone else notice the "things can change" get out clause all ready for when the bug ISN'T fixed in June? Just that line alone makes me feel deflated already and my expectations have plummeted Frown

Please Sony and Microsoft, ban EA from making games on your platforms until they pay a massive fine to each of you for bringing your trophy/achievement systems into disrepute! Force them to develop their own console (costing billions) and then sit back and laugh as nobody buys it and EA finally * off away from the video game scene they so dearly want to monopolise and rule over!
Message 867 of 925 (2,609 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Atic

That's what I can't seem to understand, bug reports for this, some would call gamebreaking glitch, have been flowing in since December. I can't comprehend how your reaction to such a thing would be "Ok noted, we will sort that in 6 months." I mean that's bloody ridiculous, half a year! What kind of "live service" is that?!? I wish I could decide to put things off at my work for 6 months just 'cause.
Message 868 of 925 (2,563 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Will this be fixed for Xbox too? I have a problem on my Xbox as well.
Message 869 of 925 (2,469 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hello everyone! 

We are looking to push out a fix for the level 50 trophy issue this week, I will keep you updated with more information around this in the coming days. 

This can change but we are aiming for this week. 

/Atic 

Message 870 of 925 (2,232 Views)