FIX THE DAMN LEVEL 50 TROPHY!

by sithslayer246

Original Post

Re: Rank 50 Trophy not awarded

★ Apprentice

@angelganon That could be the case but there could be some technical thing they did like disconnecting from wireless and reconnecting after they remove the update, etc. Just because they reached rank 50 doesn't mean they didn't encounter the bug, or a way to fix it. As such, it is still worth trying as even what they were playing could be somewhat helpful. 

Message 661 of 925 (1,443 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

To all - check this link https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/107743/24-4-25-4-online-issues-within-battlefront-ii/p7.

Maybe this will give you some hope!! or maybe it will be fixed with the lengthy server downtime.

"I am not an EA employee. Just a fellow gamer trying to lend a helping hand. I don't know everything but will attempt to find a solution to your problem. If I have helped, please click on the XP button below. If I have solved your problem, Then click on the Accept as Solution Button. Have Fun."

★★ Pro

@ggibb65 nice link! Hadn't seen that previously.

Finally it looks like someone on the development team is communicating relevant information on a issue in a structured and useful way.

And i note when someone specifically asked about this threads' topic the response was...

"We're aware of the rank 50 bug, it is on our hit-list to fix."

It's not an entirely new response to the question but the level of interaction so far from this community manager (F8RGE) does indeed give me hope!

Now... if this policy could just be rolled out to all EA employees then the fear/anger/hate/suffering may come to an end Large smile

Message 663 of 925 (1,143 Views)

★★ Guide
For a long time here did not write, it was probably still all the same on the game, that even forgot about it at all. I saw on Twitter that the servers did not work for almost a day, the forums talked about eliminating problems with maintaining the system of progress and pumping, I think at last! All the achievements will be, I go to the network, I play one game and there's no sense, there is no achievement. when there will be a solution to the question, it seems that even EA and Dice themselves do not know, let's hope for the May patch
Message 664 of 925 (1,788 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Yesterday I had an update of B2 on my PS4 but as I gave up this game I did not even try to see what it changed. I have little hope, I no longer trust EA: strongly that the Star Wars license is recovered by a competent company and respectful of its customers.

Message 665 of 925 (1,737 Views)

Re: Trophy Glitch - 'The Force is Strong With This One', 'Reach Rank 50'

★★★★★ Apprentice
Another update and still not fixed, I can't believe it.
Message 666 of 925 (1,716 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Got the game on saturday 18th november 2017, first people reached level 50 in december 2017 not getting "the force is strong with this one" achievement / trophy. many many updates since. tuesday 24TH april 2018 update 1.11. still nothing! CAN WE GET SOME NEWS ON THIS PROBLEM!!!!

Message 667 of 925 (1,714 Views)

FIX THE DAMN LEVEL 50 TROPHY!

★ Apprentice

It's been months since YOU broke it with your 1.2. Stop treating your customers like garbage! you OWE us this after we stuck with a broken game for 6 months

Message 668 of 925 (1,105 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@SnowmanHD- I agree but I just finished playing for the night expecting to see this problem fixed with the server maintenance. Ho Hum still not fixed. If you had followed the server maintenance updates on the other forum, you would have seen that F8RGE even mentioned achievements in an update. That also gave me some expectations - silly me.

Go to the forum via general discussion, select the "online issues within Battlefront II " bar then scroll to update #19 to see what I mean.

"I am not an EA employee. Just a fellow gamer trying to lend a helping hand. I don't know everything but will attempt to find a solution to your problem. If I have helped, please click on the XP button below. If I have solved your problem, Then click on the Accept as Solution Button. Have Fun."

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Just saw this: https://twitter.com/BenWalke/status/989537962370256897

They're aware of it.

Message 670 of 925 (1,513 Views)