Re: Rank 50 Trophy not awarded

by Touchdown-Donnie

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
OK, with the new update I got the lvl 50 yesterday but no trophy.
Psn id : Narzew

I spoke with Neil in Twitter. I give you the screen.

I really hope a fix in April...
Message 391 of 925 (1,691 Views)

★★ Guide
I'm shocked ! Already after two months they still talk about the problem not in them, but in work and cooperation with Sony ... We have already passed! Something new can not come up with? No promises from them?! This should not be a promise, but a specific time frame for correcting an error with your patch! all finished with games from EA. For some reason, the developer Kingdom Come was able to fix all the glitches with the achievements, without any reference to the dormouse, but you are a team larger and just dragging out time or in all the time we? It seems that in April we are not expecting anything, what kind of speech can we talk about the second season? Season to the movie's exit? Nothing! The most ugly attitude! Only consider EA, do you think that you spit on us for the sake of a minute of profit and you will get away with it? Now we spit on you and see how nice it will be for you
Message 392 of 925 (1,626 Views)

★★★★ Novice
**WHY DONT THEY JUST INCREASE THE MAX RANK**

If we are all at level 50 and stuck at 98%, if EA just moved the max rank once we all hit 51 we would unlock the achievement. Boom problem solved. Instead of worrying about how to fix it, this would be a simple solution and that way we can keep ranking up as well because I’m tired of being maxed out. What do you guys think?
Message 393 of 925 (1,562 Views)

★ Guide
I will not buy any EA game untill fix, and ask my friends.
Message 394 of 925 (1,773 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Im having this issue also.no response tho,its pathetic
Message 395 of 925 (1,751 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Im having this issue with no rank 50 trophy being awarded.ive reported it several times now with no response.is this getting fixed?its one thing after the other with this game.i never paid £80 for these head aches.is this getting fixed?if so when?
Message 396 of 925 (1,749 Views)

★★★ Novice
I have the same issue as well for quite some time now. I was hoping a fix would come with the progression system but I guess not.
Message 397 of 925 (1,719 Views)

★★★ Novice
I have the same issue as the rest of you guys. Logged the issue & have heard nothing back. No ticket to track it. The latest patch has been very buggy & affecting gameplay. I do like the new progression model & in-game milestone unlocked message but the damage was already done at that stage. Having the Bespin map is great but playing blast with smaller teams you spend more time running than you do shooting someone. Anyway I really hope they resolve the trophy issue because if they don’t I won’t be buying future games. Gaming companies who are sub-standard aren’t worth spending money on.
Message 398 of 925 (1,678 Views)

★★ Guide
Since you ignore us, ignore everything that happens on this forum and other sites, that you do not solve the problem from February 19, then users will ignore you. No games from EA, even for your super-discount discounts, thanks to BF1, SW BF2. Earn money from users who bought your fake, not the game! You could not provide comfortable conditions for anyone: Neither fans of network shooters with your poor optimization, nor fans of trophies, because platinum is simply not available. You can not communicate with the community. So forgive EA, only now you do not kill your internal studios, you have now killed yourself. In choosing Call of duty or Battlefield, I chose the side of your game, but now it's time to go back to where at least the content is coming out, forgive EA
Message 399 of 925 (1,626 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
What confuses me is that if this is indeed an issue with Sony, then why is it happening on all platforms? Is Microsoft to blame as well? I don't think so. If it was only happening on one system, that argument could be valid, but I think we know better. Just fix it! PLEASE!!! No more excuses.
Message 400 of 925 (1,602 Views)