Re: Rank 50 Trophy not awarded

by ScoobyDooPL

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Well it's definitely not THE update, we are all waiting for, so we can go back to our caves and wait for the next one :P

I will play for a little bit today because I planned to do so anyway so if anything would change I'll let you know guys but for now it didn't solve the trophy problem at all.

Edit: Oh, and for those who are still playing this game, no matter the trophy glitch, I can confirm that completing the challenge for buffing 25 mates as officer unlocks Rodian skin for this class. (it's for Rebel Alliance ofc)

Message 381 of 925 (1,295 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

There is a developer called F8RGE which is very active on battlefront subreddit. He posted the patch notes and I asked him about the trophy bug:

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsBattlefront/comments/87gc8w/star_wars_battlefront_ii_patch_201/dwcs...

It would be useful if you log in to reddit and upvote my message, so he sees it and gives an answer.

Message 382 of 925 (1,228 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@Carlisfrin wrote:

There is a developer called F8RGE which is very active on battlefront subreddit. He posted the patch notes and I asked him about the trophy bug:

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsBattlefront/comments/87gc8w/star_wars_battlefront_ii_patch_201/dwcs...

It would be useful if you log in to reddit and upvote my message, so he sees it and gives an answer.

This is an issue that has affected a lot of players over the past few months, the team is aware of this (this thread here on AnswersHQ is pinned for awareness too)

Currently no further news regarding when a fix could be expected, but we are definitely aware! Standard smile

Message 383 of 925 (961 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I bet people do not care whether you are aware or not. This seems to be obvious by now that you ARE aware and we expect a fix... but you still let us down. It's even worse if you are aware and nothing has been done since that time. What we want to know IS IT GOING TO BE FIXED in the nearest future (a month, a year??) or whenever. It's a simple question really...

Message 384 of 925 (1,629 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Well apparently the 1.09 patch came out today... just wanted to let everyone know.. after having played a round.. that my rank 50 trophy nor did my platinum pop.. so back to waiting YET AGAIN for something I already earned

Message 385 of 925 (1,504 Views)

★★★ Novice
I hit Rank 50 today,no trophy.
PSN ID:DeathKnight_Wing
Message 386 of 925 (1,445 Views)

★★ Novice
I have been ranked 50 for a while now playing the game every now and again trying to get the trophy to pop but still hasn’t!! Patch after patch even after today’s patch 1.09 played a few rounds and nothing still no rank 50 trophy or platinum it’s very annoying thinking about giving it up all together and moving on no more EA games for me if they can’t even get their trophy system to work.
Message 387 of 925 (1,438 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
The level of incompetence is astounding. I will be contacting Disney making a complaint about the lack of customer service, support and confidence in EA and Dice.

I will emailing Disney on their Facebook and Twitter. Spread the word and do the same. We had the power to stop these money grubbing Devs the first time. Let's do it again.

The more of us that can voice our concerns the better. we will make these tools listen to the people who paid for their product and ultimately keep them employed!
Message 388 of 925 (1,394 Views)

★★ Guide
After a massive patch on March 21, you could not correct the mistake, you released a mini patch - nothing too. But EA you have a lot to fall deeper, start banning for any comments you dislike or let Dice, do not make a patch at all. Leave it all, already you have a very smart game with a lot of content, please do not stop (sarcasm, but suddenly everything will be taken seriously.) Can your staff at least respond? PS The guy who wants to turn to Disney, a good idea, keep it up, in the modern world not only money solves, but people! And after all we pay a purse
Message 389 of 925 (1,355 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

It's disgusting EA, shame on you. I don't have any motivation to play more in SW.

Message 390 of 925 (1,292 Views)