Re: Rank 50 Trophy not awarded

by lucifer7lucifer

Original Post

It seems they still investigating the issue... Maybe they need couple more months or years to fix it. -.- Everything looks so lazy, game content, customization in game, their communication with us, now trophy issues... We are disappointed for a reason. Next patch is our “new hope”. Until then...
Message 111 of 925 (1,504 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I am experiencing the same issue. I reached rank 50 on March 2nd and have yet to see the trophy pop up. I would like to know when to check back for this trophy to actually be awarded. It is also the last trophy I need for the Platinum. 

Message 112 of 925 (1,442 Views)

★★ Guide
Let's write more actively in this topic so that they can solve it faster. What's the new Battlefield? finish the battlefront! problem 2 weeks, you unsubscribed a week ago and all, silence! What kind of attitude to users?! I've been playing games since MOH AA, and this is the first time I see your attitude in your games, you are putting in-game trials for costumes, but do not repair such a trifle! Please do so as soon as possible, your users and customers
Message 113 of 925 (1,420 Views)

★ Apprentice
i have this problem too 😠
Message 114 of 925 (1,339 Views)

Re: Trophy Glitch - 'The Force is Strong With This One', 'Reach Rank 50'

★ Apprentice
Even more annoying as it will prevent us getting the platinum too. I’ve had no end of stuff like this on Ubisoft titles, some of which I could simply replay the game a second time to get trophy but quite how I’d do it with this multiplayer game I have no idea.
Message 115 of 925 (1,060 Views)

Re: Trophy Glitch - 'The Force is Strong With This One', 'Reach Rank 50'

★ Apprentice
After reaching 50, I’ve noticed that every subsequent match I play that gains me points, the rank bar kinda moves back slightly before adding the new points on, even though it’s already peaked at 50.
Message 116 of 925 (1,052 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Did you get this resolved?

Message 117 of 925 (1,277 Views)

★ Guide

Who are you talking to? Such questions are not answered differently than: "Soon". Yeah, as quickly as Achilles will catch up with the tortoise.

Message 118 of 925 (1,268 Views)

Re: Trophy GLITCH - “The Force Is Strong With This One” Won’t Unlock

★★ Novice
This is so frustrating! Please fix ASAP!
Message 119 of 925 (1,971 Views)

Re: Trophy GLITCH - “The Force Is Strong With This One” Won’t Unlock

★★ Guide
so many players have been created so many times, you wrote, where are the answers? why do not you keep us informed?
Message 120 of 925 (1,960 Views)