Original Post

Accepted Solution

Rank 50 Trophy not awarded

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice
Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug I reached rank 50, however the “Force is Strong with This One” trophy did not unlock, and therefore the platinum one didn’t either, as it was the final trophy I would have acquired.

I have played about a dozen matches since reaching rank 50. It has still not unlocked.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? BadMuthaDude
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 02/19/2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) Approx: 10:00AM
In what game mode did the bug occur? Strike
What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? View my PlayStation trophy collection.
What happens when the bug occurs? My rank is 50 in game but the trophy is locked.
What do you expect to see? “The Force is Strong with This One” trophy unlocked and Platinum trophy unlocked.
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number
‌Screenshot now attached.
Message 11 of 925 (39,382 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Rank 50 Trophy not awarded

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hey everyone!

Thank you for your dedication and advocacy for this issue and Star Wars: Battlefront 2. We're sorry that it took so long to get this achievement/trophy issue fixed.

You're an awesome community to engage with daily, talking about games, problem-solving and helping each other.

On that note, I'm going to close this topic and this issue is now considered resolved.

Thank you!

/Atic

View in thread

Message 925 of 925 (17,988 Views)

All Replies

Trophy Glitch - 'The Force is Strong With This One', 'Reach Rank 50'

★★★ Apprentice

I have reached the Jedi Master rank of 50 last night, this is the current max rank in the game (Star Wars Battlefront II), for the PS4.

This Gold trophy is the last one that I needed to also obtain all trophies to get the Platinum Trophy unlocked as well.

As I said, I reached rank 50, but the trophy did not pop up on the screen.

Is this a glitch?

How will this be unlocked?

Will I be able to get these trophies?

Thanks for any feedback

Chris Williamson

Mr_C_Williamson

Message 1 of 925 (38,877 Views)

Re: Trophy Glitch - 'The Force is Strong With This One', 'Reach Rank 50'

★★★ Apprentice

you are not alone i have this problem since the 19th of december and no matter how much matches i play the trophy dont pop up and its the last i need 2 i already posted it on the german page but theres still no answer i just hope that we dont have to wait till they increase the maximum rank that would be sick....i played like 200 hrs for that s...

Message 2 of 925 (38,843 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
It was around 16th / 17th Dec when I reached rank 50, it does take a lot of time to get the required score needed to unlock this trophy, and for it not to work it really is not good. A friend of mine has got this trophy but it popped up when he was still on rank 49... An update from EA.com will be appreciated to say that they are looking into this issue.
Message 3 of 925 (38,828 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

this is the worst that can happen in this game to a platinum hunter and it came with the last jedi update sad is they do not answer they take a look at lots of stuff but when it comes to trophies they dont care i hope that it get fixed i grinded really hard i could bite my * becaus i played clean i didnt exploited those xp glitches or the circle spinning afk players but next time i sure will do it is sad when you play like 200 hrs and then theres no reward i still play a few rounds every day because i hope the trophy will pop up but it wont ...

Message 4 of 925 (38,791 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I have the same problem. Today, i reached rank 50, and the trophy has not been unlocked. The worst thing is that they do not say they are looking at it.

Message 5 of 925 (38,782 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

EA never take care of the players they only take care for them pockets because they want the money i think EA is kinda pissed that they do not making that big money like with the first one or with the fifa series because disney dont wanted all those microtransaction and now EA is pissed and doesnt care about anything EA is with rockstar the most greediest producers they wanna see us down and poor thats making them  horny those f...... while they getting richer and richer wor really bad service i had the customer service at the phone they do not even really know whats the trophies for they tried to find the trophy in the game rewards i think that says all they are empty in their brains as long as it has nothing to do with the dolla bill

Message 6 of 925 (38,739 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

they fixed it BUT ONLY for the players which wasnt rank 50 we the people already at rank 50 need to wait for an rank update its like i thought isntead of 3 weeks for platinum it will take like 3 months only because of these *

Message 7 of 925 (38,673 Views)

★★★★ Novice
It is not fixed, my friend got to 50 a couple days ago and has the same problem. I'm almost there so hoping I don't get it too
Message 8 of 925 (38,639 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
for 2 guys on my friends list it worked they got platinum now and i still dont but i guess thats ea like in fifa some get the goodies and the most like we people get the * i hope the rank upgrade comes soon because this is the only way to fix it since the first battlefront the rank trophies 25 and 50 are buggy as hell the trophy for rank 25 they gave at rank 27 or 26 so its nothing new to them thats what is the most annoying its the same buggy stuff like in battlefront 1
Message 9 of 925 (38,628 Views)