Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia 1060 6GB
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB 3000Mhz
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Stronghold
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Any missions that has scars.
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 3
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Ranger
What was your Expedition team makeup? Mix of the above
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. It can happen in freeplay,strongholds and missions
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 15/10/2019
Summarize your bug It happens randomly when using the ultimate and targeting Scar Hunters.The ultimate just doesnt register them and wont shoot any rockets to them. It happens in freeplay,strongholds and missions. I have also seen my other gear skills wont be able to hit them as if they werent there in the first place.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try using the ranger ultimate on scar hunters specifically.
What happens when the bug occurs? The skills dont work as intended
What should be happening instead? The ultimate should register rockets for the scar hunter that is targeted.

Hello,

As stated above this issue occurs randomly only on scar hunters. Just posting this in case it is not a known issue.

It happens randomly when using the ultimate and targeting Scar Hunters.The ultimate just doesnt register them and wont shoot any rockets to them. It happens in freeplay,strongholds and missions. I have also seen my other gear skills wont be able to hit them as if they werent there in the first place.

Regards,

Message 1 of 1 (226 Views)