Accepted Solution

Ranger Power Level 0

★★★ Guide

Product: Anthem
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Squad list on the expedition launch pages.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 11.09.19 14:23 EDST
Summarize your bug Javelin is listed in the squad as a ranger power level 0 when playing as a 925 Storm. No banner is selected and trying to change banner may crash game.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Doesn't seem to affect everyone so idk.
What happens when the bug occurs? Javelin is listed in the squad as a ranger power level 0 when playing as a 925 Storm. No banner is selected and trying to change banner may crash game
What should be happening instead? Correct javelin, power level, and banner should be displayed

Javelin is listed in the squad as a ranger power level 0 when playing as a 925 Storm. No banner is selected and trying to change banner may crash game.

Message 1 of 25 (7,494 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Ranger Power Level 0

★★★ Guide

I think I found a solution: this bug seems to affect people who joined guilds. So I had to leave my guild, log out of the app, change my banner, crash the game, change my javelin, then change back to the one I was originally on...

But it seems to have worked so far!

View in thread

Message 4 of 25 (7,233 Views)

All Replies

★★ Apprentice

Same issue here.. I'm on PC

I've tried changing different banners to no effect.

Repaired game no effect. Pilot Data showing Zero

Message 2 of 25 (7,463 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same issue on pc, changed my banner and game crashed on me and now shows common ranger power level 0. 

Ive tried clearing my origin cache, repairing the game, and re installing with no change. All my javs are 920 plus and no matter which one I select it continues to say 

common ranger level 0

Message 3 of 25 (7,328 Views)

★★★ Guide

I think I found a solution: this bug seems to affect people who joined guilds. So I had to leave my guild, log out of the app, change my banner, crash the game, change my javelin, then change back to the one I was originally on...

Message 4 of 25 (7,234 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@agentcgbspender wrote:

yeah, maybe it fixes the bug.. but srsly? should we players bug the game, crash it to fix something that obviously bioware should fix? just to display our powerlevel to other players? even if it works its beyond insane as a solution that anyone should have to do. 

Message 5 of 25 (7,216 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Yeah my ranger was 700 and I bought shards today, and the game totally restarted and took my toon to 0. I contacted Ea and they said this. 

Completely log out and close down Origin

Hold down the Windows key and r

Type in "%ProgramData%" (without quotes) and click OK

Delete all the files and folders in the Origin folder, except for LocalContent (do not delete this one)

Hold down the Windows key and R

Type in "%AppData%" (without quotes) and click OK

This will take you to a Roaming folder, which is located inside of AppData. Delete the Origin folder

Restart your PC and log back into Origin

It did not help. so now they are talking with higher ups to fix this issue. im pissed the fk off atm. 

Told them i wanted a refund and they told me that once the issue is fixed then i will be notified by email of the fix. they couldnt tell me how long it would take. Im not putting money into this * game if I lost all my *. 

Message 6 of 25 (7,204 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

your ranger is still 700, its only invisible to other players. so its just a visual bug, its not affecting your gameplay. so its hardly a gamebreaker.

Message 7 of 25 (7,178 Views)

★ Pro

Being in a guild is not the only cause of this problem... Other factors should be involved. I am a member of a guild and so far I have not been bitten by this bug.

Message 8 of 25 (7,159 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Yes I'm having the same issue as well I am not a level 0 anything or a common all of my javelins are legendary  either a 930 or 925 I have worked too hard to get to them where they are. I would appreciate it if my power level was displayed accurately on the squad screen. Is anyone paying attention to this glitch it's very annoying?

Message 9 of 25 (7,125 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue as many others, even in my guild. Multiple times this has resulted in inviting people to my squad or being invited to a squad where the difficulty isn't matched to the player level.

Message 10 of 25 (7,031 Views)