Accepted Solution

Ranger Javelin is Missing

★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. The Forge: Javelin selection
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 16.04.19 10:30am Mountain Time
Summarize your bug Ranger Javelin missing. Trying to switch my javelin and only my interceptor appears.I am level 5.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to forge, attempt to switch Javelin to Ranger
What happens when the bug occurs? Ranger does not appear.
What should be happening instead? All owned Javelins should appear

I am level 5 and as such should have two Javelins. The ranger being your initial javelin you spawn with in the game. I am unaware if other javelins are affected as I only own two.

Message 1 of 2 (207 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: Ranger Javelin is Missing

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @PoorGolem 

At level 5 you will have access only to one Javelin Standard smile

Yes, you start the game and play thought the prologue with Ranger, but once you're prompt to pick another suit, you will be stuck with it till level 8, when you'll receive another Javelin. You have to unlock Ranger one more time after it. Next Javelin unlock happens at level 16 and the last one at level 26.

To sum up, everything seems to be working as intended. You will have a chance to unlock Ranger again at level 8 Wink

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (158 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Re: Ranger Javelin is Missing

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @PoorGolem 

At level 5 you will have access only to one Javelin Standard smile

Yes, you start the game and play thought the prologue with Ranger, but once you're prompt to pick another suit, you will be stuck with it till level 8, when you'll receive another Javelin. You have to unlock Ranger one more time after it. Next Javelin unlock happens at level 16 and the last one at level 26.

To sum up, everything seems to be working as intended. You will have a chance to unlock Ranger again at level 8 Wink

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 2 (159 Views)
Twitter Stream