Randomly kicked out of game

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number unsure
Enter RAM memory size in GB unsure
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? XXXClevercoinsXX
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Pathfinder
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Wraith forggett
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Dont remeber but was near end of match
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. I was getting shot at and running from gunfire to ressurect teamates
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? just had it happen
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 2/20/2019
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I was running from gunfire when suddendly I was booted out of the game I haddent gotton down because it was after i was shot at but i was kicked from the game. Allmost asif i had been banned
What should be happening instead? I shouldnt be kicked in the middle of a game especcially near the end game
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Find out whats happening again i hadnt died at this point but i was being sniped at

Near endgame had sheld and health left so again i didnt die at this point. I doubt it was a hacker or anything but there is allays a chance the end screen didnt give a notification such as disconnected or anything i was just booted or kicked for absolutely no reason. Again it was near endgame and i moveing towards a signal beacon

Allmost as if the gunshot itself glitched my game and kicked me out

Message 1 of 1 (191 Views)