Re: Random start of club gatherings when traveling

by crinrict

Original Post

★★★ Guide

Ahh okay. I was seeing that clubs were auto gathering that only had 1 or 2 members in them, and they were not already present on the lot as I saw them spawn. So that's why I got the mod, but I actually didn't know it was intentional that non-active clubs auto gather when your active Sim travels to one of their hangouts. Thank you for letting me know!

Message 11 of 13 (208 Views)

Hero
@vadish3825 I haven't really played with clubs lately but I remember always seeing club gatherings at parks or in the Windenburg hangouts but I never really counted the amount of Sims.

That's how I remember it what will try to get some clarification

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 13 (184 Views)

★★ Apprentice

This is also happening to me as well. I have all my club members living in the same house and every time they travel to a lot to do anything, the club gathering automatically starts. The club has 4 adult sims in the club. I was confused at first earlier this week (since I haven’t used clubs in ages) because my sims traveled to the beach while on vacation and the club meeting started. I do have mods in my game and I have MCCC set to Pause on Zone when loading into a new lot so I am able to stop the gathering before they change into their club outfits. This is a first for me since I usually have a single sim in a household join a club or create one and it’s filled with non-household members. 

Message 13 of 13 (77 Views)