Random Piles of Laundry Appearing Everywhere

by UrLocalS8nist

Original Post

Random Piles of Laundry Appearing Everywhere

★★★ Novice

Sorry i dont know how to make it get into the format with the questions and things? I don't see that option anywhere...

Anyways I have Vampires, Laundry Day, Seasons, Get Together, Get to University, Get to Work, Highschool Years, Parenthood, Werewolves, City Living, Cats and Dogs, Eco Lifestyle, Vintage Glamour, Industrial Loft, Maximalist Decor and Blooming Rooms 

Recent update was july 27 one (thats when it came out for me but i saw ppl saying 26?) 

I dont think its to do with the recent update but I could be wrong.

Pretty much I deleted all my hampers and stuff which should have disabled the mechanic where clothes get dirty (they dont anymore) and clothing piles appear in the hamper and on the ground, but in my teenager's room I keep noticing new dirty laundry piles. Idk how to fix and is very irratating.

Message 1 of 2 (900 Views)

Re: Random Piles of Laundry Appearing Everywhere

Hero
@UrLocalS8nist Did you search the whole house ? Usually there's something laundry related still on the lot when this happens. Maybe clothline ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (873 Views)