Re: Random Furniture and objects in household inventory

by crinrict

Original Post

Random Furniture and objects in household inventory

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Steam-PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.68.156.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Every Pack and expansion
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Every so often furniture or objects randomly appears in a sims household inventory. This is random caused and im not sure whats causing it
What happens when the bug occurs? Furniture and objects appear in the household inventory. Even if you have no sims with the trait.
What do you expect to see? Random Objects and furniture not in the household inventory unless placed their.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Objects and furniture are appearing in the household inventory, My doctor sim some how got freelancer furniture even though no active sim is a freelancer. We have also had detective furniture but again no detective sim.

Message 1 of 7 (1,074 Views)

★ Apprentice

All of my families have freelancer awards too. Yet I'm not getting my sim's actual career rewards and end up having to cheat them in or buy.

Message 2 of 7 (1,060 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@matthew1112 Are there always from other careers or sometimes furniture from no career at all ?

Do you get them when you should be getting others ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 7 (1,039 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict Can be any job, but 9/10 of the times its always the freelancer rewards what are given
Message 4 of 7 (1,003 Views)

Hero
@matthew1112 There's this issue that is known: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-DU-Sims-Receive-Freelancer-Award-After-Final-Degre...

Could this be your issue ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 7 (985 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@crinrict Possibly as it happened more after my sims completed their uni degree but did happen during the uni degree aswell but i think thats because they were apart of the e-sports and soccer jobs. Possibly its to do with university. I would say it needs more imput though to see if everyone with my bug and that one you listed everyone has uni pack. However the one you linked to does sound 9/10 the same.

Message 6 of 7 (960 Views)

Hero
@NannyPhanny Tagging for feedback.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 7 (942 Views)