Random Female Romance in HoB?

by CrybabyFel

Original Post

Random Female Romance in HoB?

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.77.131.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all except the journey to batuu pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? by just playing
What happens when the bug occurs? random sims with no romantic affection will kiss/make-out/flirt with all sims
What do you expect to see? not this,
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. since the current patch

My sim was having her best friend over who they have never even flirted because Sarah is married, and then sarah proceeded to makeout with my sim. This happens with only female sims and the romance doesn't add the romance bar either. They just kiss and the Heart ++ will pop up but will not effect sentiments or relationship.

Message 1 of 7 (421 Views)

Re: Random Female Romance in HoB?

★★★ Apprentice

Do you have NAPs active, from Eco Lifestyle? Is it possible that the Free Love initiative is enacted? I forgot to disable NPC voting in my new save, and saw something similar, so quickly cheated to repeal the NAP. 

Message 2 of 7 (405 Views)

Hero
@CrybabyFel Did you get a chance to check if an NAP is active ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 7 (356 Views)

★ Novice

Yep sorry the only nap we had was the power NAP the one where the power goes off for 12 hours. So it was a bit bugged

Message 4 of 7 (340 Views)

★ Novice

Yep sorry the only nap we had was the power NAP the one where the power goes off for 12 hours. So it was a bit bugged

@crinrict wrote:
@CrybabyFelDid you get a chance to check if an NAP is active ?

Message 5 of 7 (339 Views)

Hero
@CrybabyFel Was it a one time thing or happens constantly ? Did you delete the localthumbcache file after removing your mods ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 7 (319 Views)

★ Novice

I don't have any mods and I'm in the process of moving but Yea it happened all the time even to my sim, but when i checked if i could reciprocate i couldn't and it was always just the make out feature.but my sims romantic interactions were the basic ask if single and pick up line ones. 

Message 7 of 7 (310 Views)