Re: Rancour Devour Glitched?

by EA_Nils

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Rancour Devour Glitched?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice
So I've noticed in the past few raids we've done in my guild that the Rancour devour ability may be broken. I started this morning with a brand new team and he had 5 turns left on his cool down for the ability (theoretically meaning he can't devour again for 5 turns unless he kills a player which drops the cool down by 1 turn less. I immediately dropped the door on him and went through the full run of attacks. When he got back up he immediately devoured. Does the door drop reset his cool downs?
image.png
Message 1 of 3 (176 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@Meathammer23 Hi,

As far as I know skipping a cooldown phase is also triggered if he damages any characters that are below 50% health. There was a discussion around this on reddit here, check it out. 

Would that explain what you had observed?

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (171 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice
There I caught it on screen shot! Started at 5,4,3,2......devour skipping 1. I've seen it happen on 5 and 3 yesterday. I also noticed it went from 3 to 1 skipping 2 altogether WITHOUT a kill on my team during this same encounter you see on the photo.
Message 2 of 3 (170 Views)

Community Manager

@Meathammer23 Hi,

As far as I know skipping a cooldown phase is also triggered if he damages any characters that are below 50% health. There was a discussion around this on reddit here, check it out. 

Would that explain what you had observed?

Cheers,

Nils

Message 3 of 3 (172 Views)