Re: Rancor raid sim, 7-star han solo count wont update!

by RaiderOne

Original Post

★ Apprentice

Up to 41 7-star han solos, still no movement on the thing. Stuck at 31/35.

So the dev tracker gets updated with this https://trello.com/c/i3e0wPTd/52-cannot-sim-the-pit-raid-even-with-the-correct-number-of-7-han-solos

I am pleased that the issue is being looked at, but I am very disapointed because I started this thread a month ago and others have been posting on here before me about this issue. Now you could say that this has taken time to resolve, but then why does a redit post get picked up within 2 days of posting as the main source of the issue when we are here on the official sort this broken mess out forum page for considerably longer?

Message 31 of 39 (642 Views)

★★ Novice

That is an excellent question.

I kind of think that report on this forum here are mostly for laughs.

Message 32 of 39 (628 Views)

@RaiderOne The Dev tracker shows this fix as "Ready to Release" - which means the next update should include it.

I'm not sure why the Devs chose that Reddit post as "the report" - because I 100% guarantee you that if they had started looking at it 5 days ago, it wouldn't be fixed yet. It was flagged in the system a month ago in this very thread.

Community Manager (retired)
@GladOS-013 Thanks for updating this thread. In regards to the Dev Tracker listing a Reddit thread, it's not really important because we don't include all the threads where the same bug has been posted. What's important is that it's going to be fixed soon. Standard smile
Message 34 of 39 (585 Views)

★ Apprentice

The rancor sim fix might be deployed in this mornings update as our han solo count has now changed to 39/35.

It should be 41/35 but I assume it will do so as more players log in.

Message 35 of 39 (519 Views)

Community Manager (retired)
@RaiderOne Hey, thanks for the update. Yes, the fix requires all members with a 7* Han Solo to login before the correct number is updated.
Message 36 of 39 (497 Views)

★★★ Novice
@CG_MindTricks it is fixed for us. Thank you very much !
Message 37 of 39 (488 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@CG_MindTricks 

Our ount also appears to reflect properly now.  Hopefully able to sim over weekend once raid tkts built back up Looking forward to finally progressing the guild with the functionality.Thanks.

- KnightKapz19, Th3 Hellfire Club

Message 38 of 39 (479 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Our count is now correct as well and we'll start simming.  Thank you to OP for pushing this to get it fixed!

Message 39 of 39 (446 Views)