Re: Rancor raid sim, 7-star han solo count wont update!

by RaiderOne

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Rancor raid sim, 7-star han solo count wont update!

★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Tablet
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? All devices, its a server side problem
OS Version Multiple
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 546-662-453
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug We want to sim the rancor raid but the counter is stuck at 31/35. We have 35 7-star han solos and meet all the requirements.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Rancor Raid settings screen has the information
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country England

We want to unlock the sim option but the 7-star han solo count wont update. We have had ours stuck at 31/35 for weeks. We now have 35 7-star han solos but the counter remains at 31. I have seen other people with this issue but no one seems to have a clear resolution for this problem.

Message 1 of 39 (1,431 Views)

Accepted Solution

@RaiderOne The Dev tracker shows this fix as "Ready to Release" - which means the next update should include it.

I'm not sure why the Devs chose that Reddit post as "the report" - because I 100% guarantee you that if they had started looking at it 5 days ago, it wouldn't be fixed yet. It was flagged in the system a month ago in this very thread.

View in thread

Message 33 of 39 (1,338 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)
@RaiderOne Hey there, you need to make sure that *all* the members who have a 7* Han Solo have logged in before the SIM option becomes available in the Rancor Raid.
Hope this helps.
Let me know if the issue remains after all members with 7* Han Solo have logged in. Thanks!
Message 2 of 39 (1,404 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

You mean logged into the game client? Do they all have to have logged in on the same day?

We have one member who has not logged in for 3 days. Does the count only update if everyone logs in?

Message 3 of 39 (1,389 Views)

@RaiderOne Yes, everybody with a 7* Han Solo has to login (not at the same time), but once everyone has logged in, the option to SIM the Rancor raid will become available.
Message 4 of 39 (1,364 Views)

★ Apprentice

Everyone has logged in. The character count remains at 31/35 =(

Message 5 of 39 (1,338 Views)

@RaiderOne Thanks for the info. I've flagged this for further investigation and will let you know as soon as I have news.
Message 6 of 39 (1,324 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I would like to add to this that my guild is also experiencing this — we are stuck at 34 and have at least 4 more Han’s required to sim. 

If if it helps, we used to be able to sim a couple of months ago but lost a member and fell under 35. After regaining more Han’s the counter won’t update. 

Message 7 of 39 (1,239 Views)

★ Apprentice

We are now at 36 7-star han solos.

We were on 37 and the counter was still at 31.

I then removed a player who had a 7-star han solo due to reasons, the counter then changed to 32.

Message 8 of 39 (1,234 Views)

★ Apprentice

Now its gone back to 31

Can you guys remove this count thing and replace it with 100 heroic wins instead? That would be so much easier!

Message 9 of 39 (1,229 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same problem with my guild.

32 Han Solo 7* but only 28 on the Rancor Simming settings screen.

Screenshot_2019-09-19-22-37-09.png
Message 10 of 39 (1,205 Views)