Rancor Raid connection error

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone
OS Version 1.12.4
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 183648393
What type of issue do you have? Network/Connection
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug The game crashed after completion of the rancor raid. No result was shown. It forced me to restart the game. When restarting, the raid was over and calculation on; and my result was 0. I was connected to WLAN and If needed the phone could switch to LTE connection.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Server logs?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Germany

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 7
OS Version 12.1.4
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 183648393
What type of issue do you have? Network/Connection
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug The game crashed after completion of the rancor raid. No result was shown. It forced me to restart the game. When restarting, the raid was over and calculation on; and my result was 0. I was connected to WLAN and If needed the phone could switch to LTE connection.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Server logs?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Germany

The game crashed after completion of the rancor raid. No result was shown. It forced me to restart the game. When restarting, the raid was over and calculation on; and my result was 0. I was connected to WLAN and If needed the phone could switch to LTE connection.

6965F482-C212-46D5-A93F-47E4A8B6A300.png
Message 1 of 4 (369 Views)

Re: Rancor Raid connection error

EA Live QV Team

Hi @thedarkjedi1 and sorry to hear that.

Did you get an error message when it crashed or did the game simply shut down? We've checked the server logs for your account and no error or anything else related to a crash came up for the last hour.

Message 2 of 4 (364 Views)

★★ Novice

thank you for looking into this. There was an error dialog showing up with 2 buttons, one said restart the game 

Message 3 of 4 (361 Views)

EA Live QV Team

No problem at all.

It could have been a network error, which usually states something along the lines "If you experience this more often, please contact our Customer Support" with the "Contact Us" button bottom left and the "Restart" button bottom right.

If a device is losing WiFi connection, it should switch to cellular (if available) but during a raid the time to reconnect to the server is potentially timing out, resulting in the error message I've mentioned above.

Message 4 of 4 (355 Views)