Raking Leaves Overrides Player Commands in Queue

by Compulsivian

Original Post

Raking Leaves Overrides Player Commands in Queue

★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.62.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All so far
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Fall in game. Outdoor trees from Buy, which sheds leaves. Start raking the Leaves. Try to make other commands, like throw away leafpiles, or other.
What happens when the bug occurs? When Sims starts raking Leaves, They often can't be stopped for doing other things. Raking Leaves overrides My Commands, and They keep at the chore.
What do you expect to see? That Sims can go from Raking Leaves, to obey Their Overlord (Me!), dealing them new commands to do.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I've seen Others with this problem, but it was marked as Fixed. 

It's always been like this, in my Game (Well,  from Sims 4: Seasons, anyway.) , but I used to remove the trees from Homelots, or Reset the Sim, and of course the Action queue was dropped.

- But now, with an otherwise nicely looking Lot, I don't want to remove the Plants, and it seems troublesome that an only Fix to the recurring problem is to Reset the Sim. Yes, I have CC, but The problems did come up in my Vanilla Games too.

Message 1 of 1 (157 Views)