Railing color

by kaylynj01

Original Post

Railing color

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.75.125.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go into build mode and try to place any white railing. Many of the base game railings do it.
What happens when the bug occurs? All white railings are a dark brown color and most of the colors are not right when chosen.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see white railings and correct color choices.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I'm not sure which update it was. But when I played last time (probably about a month or so ago) I did not have this issue.

Here are some attached screenshots. Any color of railing is shown as a brown color.

Message 1 of 3 (315 Views)

Re: Railing color

★★★ Newbie

I just realized that it only is the brown color while I am zoomed out a certain ways. Once I zoom in really close, it turns to it's normal color.

Message 2 of 3 (312 Views)

Re: Railing color

Hero
@kaylynj01 Since you also posted in the other thread: Are you using laptop mode ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (276 Views)