Accepted Solution

Raids being obliterated by weak player

[ Edited ]
★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Ipad
OS Version 12.2
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Member of my guild has 125k galactic power rating, level 72, But is soloing all raids.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check out my guild (MTFBWY) and player . Look at recent Sith and Tank raid results. Something isn’t adding up.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

I think the photos say it all. Something is broken. Also, our guild leader stopped playing two years ago and I am the only officer. Can I become guild leader?

E5062119-62D3-4C6C-A386-0EF7D051E226.png
Message 1 of 3 (367 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Raids being obliterated by weak player

[ Edited ]

Hi, thanks for the report!

I have removed the player name and the screen shot with the player name, because “naming and shaming” is prohibited. However, it does seem that player is cheating. Send a DM through the regular forums to @CG_LucifersDaddy with the information. His team reviews accounts for cheating activity and will take action.
In the meantime, you can also remove that player from your guild.

As far as becoming the guild leader, that’s supposed to happen automatically if the leader is inactive for a period of time, so please put in a customer support ticket and ask to have leadership transferred to you.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/star-wars/star-wars-galaxy-heroes/how-to-contact-support-for-star-war...

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (347 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

Hi, thanks for the report!

I have removed the player name and the screen shot with the player name, because “naming and shaming” is prohibited. However, it does seem that player is cheating. Send a DM through the regular forums to @CG_LucifersDaddy with the information. His team reviews accounts for cheating activity and will take action.
In the meantime, you can also remove that player from your guild.

As far as becoming the guild leader, that’s supposed to happen automatically if the leader is inactive for a period of time, so please put in a customer support ticket and ask to have leadership transferred to you.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/star-wars/star-wars-galaxy-heroes/how-to-contact-support-for-star-war...

Hero (Retired)

If you haven't already done so, please head over to the forums and send a private message to CG_Leviathan with all relevant info about the player.

As for becoming leader, you should be able to open a support ticket.

Message 3 of 3 (281 Views)