Raid tickets

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone
OS Version 12.1.4
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 524161532
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug The raid tickets aren’t working. People are spending energy and it’s not counting it
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check guild for 30k
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country US

Attached 

C4263E7B-DD80-4781-9799-C2AFF5447BD0.jpeg
Message 1 of 5 (664 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Raid tickets

EA Live QV Team

Hi @KryptoAcid and thank you for the report.

The check mark is indicating that you already spend 600 energy to create the maximum of daily raid tickets. Sometimes it takes a while to update the details on the right-hand side (ranking) accordingly. Going into the guild manage screen should provide you with the correct amount of raid tickets since it is updated more frequently.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (624 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @KryptoAcid and thank you for the report.

The check mark is indicating that you already spend 600 energy to create the maximum of daily raid tickets. Sometimes it takes a while to update the details on the right-hand side (ranking) accordingly. Going into the guild manage screen should provide you with the correct amount of raid tickets since it is updated more frequently.

Message 2 of 5 (625 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have had the same issue. I went to the guild management section and it showed the same incorrect ticket count. 

Message 3 of 5 (600 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hi @KryptoAcid 

This is indeed a strange bug... I have had a lot of experience with it back in my old guild as an officer. It is, however, only a cosmetic bug... the tickets are there.

The only way to remove this bug, or reset it if you will, is to have the affected account leave the guild and rejoin...  not sure why it happens, tho...  

Message 4 of 5 (590 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem. I spent energy but the indicator does not count it.

Message 5 of 5 (464 Views)