Raid reward gives different to what it shows

by gg2601

Original Post

Raid reward gives different to what it shows

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I recently completed a 7 star Rancor Raid with my guild, when the rewards came through (see picture) they differed from what I actually recieved. I've already spoken with ea support who stated that I recieved 40 mk5 droid callers instead of the fusion furnace salvage that is shown in the picture and that they would ban me for supplying falsified information.
FYI I'm 40 years old, have put good money (my money!) into this game (a game I enjoy) to help me advance and when I encounter a problem I do not expect to be told that I am fabricating the truth when I most definitely am not and I would not hope any more of your customers are treated like a piece of rubbish as I was.
So here I am annoyed as hell having just put more good money into the game and I'm waiting for it all to disappear all thanks to a bug EA say doesn't exist and because their support staff will quite happily insult and abuse the people who ultimately pay their wages.
IMG_0381.PNG
IMG_0382.PNG
IMG_0383.PNG
Message 1 of 3 (175 Views)

Re: Raid reward gives different to what it shows

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Dear EA,

I just finished another Pit Raid with my guild this morning (11/5/2016) and was in sixth place. I was suppose to receive 40 class V furnaces and never received them. This is the third raid that I have not received all my gear, specifically the 40 class V furnaces; at the moment, I should have 120 class V furnaces I never received.  My guild members stated to contact you (EA) about looking into the last three raids that I have not received all my gear. My ally code is 589-213-792.  I too have put a lot of money into playing this game and I would like to know what is going on here. 

Thank for your time.

Message 2 of 3 (146 Views)

Re: Raid reward gives different to what it shows

★★★ Newbie
Has now happened to me twice, but the last raid I was on did give me what it showed on the rewards screen.
Message 3 of 3 (135 Views)