Raid issues

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Ipad
OS Version Uptodate
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 333342449
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug I play the raids and it doesn’t give me the accurate amount of damage points. It show I have like 2 mil damage but only registers like 200,000
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In the raids
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Canada

This is very annoying. I spend money on the game and this makes it so I can not get high placements in the raid and therefore get no good rewards 

FB7F242D-BE4C-4474-A1ED-D08725E040E2.jpeg
Message 1 of 3 (266 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Raid issues

EA Live QV Team

Hi @jza2002,

@LendersQuiz is correct, if that is the Sith Raid, phase 1, then only damage dealt to Dart Nihilus health is counting towards your raid damage. Any damage dealt to his Protection (the purple bar below his health bar) doesn't count towards the raid damage but is showing on each individual character in the summary.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (217 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

If that is the Sith raid then it makes sense. The individual damage numbers you see is what each character did to Darth Nihilus.

The bottom overall number is the combined damage of what all of your charterers did MINUS what Darth Nihilus' protection absorbed.

He regens his protection ALOT in the Sith raid and you need to damage HIM not his protection for the damage to count.

Message 2 of 3 (255 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @jza2002,

@LendersQuiz is correct, if that is the Sith Raid, phase 1, then only damage dealt to Dart Nihilus health is counting towards your raid damage. Any damage dealt to his Protection (the purple bar below his health bar) doesn't count towards the raid damage but is showing on each individual character in the summary.

Message 3 of 3 (218 Views)