Raid has canceled!!! No prizes!

by Meikelspoint

Original Post

Raid has canceled!!! No prizes!

★★★ Newbie

Hello Team,

our guild got a problem. Yesterday we started a tier 7 raid. Today it was canceled and we get no refund of spent tokens or the prizes. Contacting the Customer Support (phone Call) get no result, because they said, no raid start was found in the Log ( Katja EA CS)

but when you check the funds of our Guild you can see that we had yesterday 106k funds. After 19.30 cet we had 129.6k today only 69k. So, where are the missing 60k. Its exact the prize for starting a tier 7 raid.

please give our guild the prizes or the funds back for starting raid again...

i took also a picture when i was attacking the gamorian guards, the other picture is by a guild member

Best regards Streicher / German Alliance

Code 186-892-259

image.jpg
image.jpg
Message 1 of 5 (334 Views)

Re: Raid has canceled!!! No prizes!

Community Manager

@Meikelspoint Hi,

Unfortunately we cannot assist with this on the forums.

Please get in touch with the CS team again, and add all the information that you have so that they can carefully review the situation once more.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 5 (308 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Will try it....

but its not a good way of the CS to say, in our log we have no entry...so we cant help you...its nit the first time that a raid has canceled....

thx

image.jpg
Message 3 of 5 (303 Views)

Community Manager

@Meikelspoint I hear you, there should be a way for the CS team to investigate what exactly happened, unfortunately I don't have any insight into the tool to assist in this regard.

Thank you for your understanding.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 4 of 5 (294 Views)

★★★ Novice

This is the second weekend in a row for our guild too - tier 5 raids both times.

Message 5 of 5 (285 Views)