Re: Raid ended early, despite being in phase 2.

by EA_Nils

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Raid ended early, despite being in phase 2.

★★★ Novice

After the update tonight, at 6:30PM PST, my guild started a Tier 7 Rancor Raid. Late in phase 2, the raid showed as completed "Victory" but only half the guild had attacked, and before the update, the Rancor would still have had two more phases.

We are guessing the Rancor's damage taken during one phase now applies to a total health instead of extra damage going to waste, but without warning, half my guild got screwed out of rewards. My name is LDS Rebmes, and my guild is League of Dead1y Slth.

asdfas.png
Message 1 of 9 (472 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

My guild had similar issue but more disappointing effect. One member had a large spike in damage and then the raid was ended incomplete, now showing finalizing results.

View in thread

Message 3 of 9 (465 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice
My guild also had this same issue tonight thankfully we are not a contending guild and most were able to get an attack in. This needs to be fixed asap.
Message 2 of 9 (449 Views)

★★ Novice

My guild had similar issue but more disappointing effect. One member had a large spike in damage and then the raid was ended incomplete, now showing finalizing results.

Message 3 of 9 (466 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This happened to us as well. Showed over 5mil in damage when I barely did 200k.
Screenshot_20160706-210742.png
Message 4 of 9 (431 Views)

Community Manager

@Maguslea @Rebmes @uprightSimian @jaydajew73 Hi everyone,

This was a bug with the latest update, we have resolved this issue since: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/52333/bugs-after-update-on-7-6-2016

We have also sent out on 350 crystals to everyone for encountering this issue.

Thank you,

Nils

Message 5 of 9 (397 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thank you for the update and the crystals, but in all due respect, the guilds should get their coins back. We spent that to play the raid and only two of our members got to participate.
Message 6 of 9 (390 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Our guild had this issue as well. 6 people were able to participate before the glitch stopped the raid in phase 1.

I opened a ticket. I was told all fixed now, hope you enjoyed your crystals. I explained that 350 crystals doesn't reimburse the guild for its time (guild coins) It doesn't come close to being equal to the the raid rewards the guild would have earned.

The next response was sorry we have no way to give you guild coins, the system doesn't allow that.

Very disappointed. That was a weak response.
Message 7 of 9 (379 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yep. This. My guild is TK-421's Post and al our raid progress was just wiped out.
Message 8 of 9 (367 Views)

Community Manager

@Tankmaster2829 @kwah072 Hi,

We are still looking into the issues appearing around prematurely ended raids, at this time we unfortunately do not have an update.

As soon as we do, we will update you. Thank you for your ongoing patience.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 9 of 9 (364 Views)