Re: Raid Sion immune to pain from Darth Sion?

by MOD_Drummer

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Raid Sion immune to pain from Darth Sion?

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung galaxy s8
OS Version Android 7.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 527-874-599
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Sion is not applying pain to raid boss sion at end of turn in which he was damaged. I have sion zeta, he should attempt to apply pain to enemies that damaged him that turn. While this was working in the past it is not now. It's not even saying resist.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use zeta Darth Sion in phase 2 of Sith raid.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country United States

This is unacceptable at this point, I was counting on this character, that I paid to max, to help us complete a heroic raid, and he's broken, again.
Message 1 of 3 (328 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)
Hi there, we tested Darth Sion's unique "Lord of Pain" at ability level 8 Zeta in the Sith Raid Phase 2 and were unable to reproduce this issue. Own Darth Sion inflicted Pain on the raid Sion as intended and the times when it didn't it was Resisted. Try playing with 1x animation speed and check maybe you are missing the "Resisted" text? If this is not the case, a video of the issue would help us investigate it further.
Thank you.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (356 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)
Hi there, we tested Darth Sion's unique "Lord of Pain" at ability level 8 Zeta in the Sith Raid Phase 2 and were unable to reproduce this issue. Own Darth Sion inflicted Pain on the raid Sion as intended and the times when it didn't it was Resisted. Try playing with 1x animation speed and check maybe you are missing the "Resisted" text? If this is not the case, a video of the issue would help us investigate it further.
Thank you.
Message 2 of 3 (357 Views)

★★ Novice

Same with me. I have my sion zetad. If I'm attacked the boss sion should get pain from my sion...it used to work until recently. How it doesn't say anything. He just never gets pain. When I attack it says resisted but if he attacks me, he should get pain because all enemies that attacked my sion should get pain. Fix this! That's why I zeta sion. 

Message 3 of 3 (225 Views)