Raid Settings Not Clearing

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iOS
OS Version 12..1.4
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 626886737
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Str raid setting will not lets us change them. We are stuck in a 6* auto restart. Before the last path we would run 6* auto start for a couple of days then when we got to us maxing tickets we would drop to 5*. Now we can’t change it off of 6* autostart. I am guild leader and had my officers try from andraid and other devices
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start 6* raid max your tickets finish raid let it restart try to change the setting to something else
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country USA

Anyone one who last 3 min and does not attack

29A2172C-4E31-4C7F-A2B2-E46B05938FAD.png
Message 1 of 12 (1,327 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Raid Settings Not Clearing

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Player_lfs0ic3d,

Thank you for the report. You should be able to change the settings once you don't have enough tickets to auto-launch the next one, but yes, that is certainly not intended. We flagged this for improvement now.

View in thread

Message 2 of 12 (1,296 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Player_lfs0ic3d,

Thank you for the report. You should be able to change the settings once you don't have enough tickets to auto-launch the next one, but yes, that is certainly not intended. We flagged this for improvement now.

Message 2 of 12 (1,297 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks I thought about that. You would think that as soon as the the next raid would start I should beable to make the change since at that point we don’t have enough tickets. I guess we will try to abandon the raid and see if that will help. Thanks for the help!

Message 3 of 12 (1,285 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks we abandoned it and since we did not have enough tickets to start a 6* we able to turn auto start off.

Message 4 of 12 (1,274 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Glad to hear you found a workaround. Let your guild leader get in touch with our Customer Support for a refund of the raid tickets of the abandoned raid.

Message 5 of 12 (1,256 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Hello,
We had that problem too. We generally open sith 6. However when we have 150.000 tickets, we open sith 4 for quick finish and get some extra tokens and gears before new tickets paid at guit reset time. We couldnt do it this time and couldnt get that extras. my ally code is 949-194-612.

Message 6 of 12 (1,249 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @catac53 and thank you for the post.

Could your guild do the same, please? Once the raid launched, abandon it and get in touch with our Customer Support to get the raid tickets refunded? You should not have enough tickets for the next one to launch, so that way you will be able to change the settings.

Message 7 of 12 (1,246 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

My guild is having the same issue except it with a the t4 ranker we do 2 t4 for our lower lvl members then a heroic but have been stuck on t4 since last update I'm an officer but I'll let our leader know is the reimbursement of raid tickets guaranteed if we abort the raid also what happens if u abort but still have enough tickets will it just launch again after aborting 

Message 8 of 12 (1,243 Views)

★★ Novice
Thank for your suggestion, but we had started to hit new sith6. next time (4 days later after we finish this one) we will try to contact. We dont want to lose a day now, Standard smile
Message 9 of 12 (1,227 Views)

★★ Apprentice

We are in the same situation. We have had auto launch t6 as soon as tickets are available for a while and we drop back to t5 temporarily if we max out launch tickets. Well we improved but we're not to the point where we are clearing t6 before collecting enough launch tickets to immediately launch again. But we're stuck in the loop and can't change it. Please help! We actually want to try a heroic to gain the experience but we're stuck in the loop.

Message 10 of 12 (1,212 Views)