Raid Han not available for the Cara Dune marquee

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone XR
OS Version 13.3.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 524589524
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Raid Han is missing from my roster for the Cara Dune marquee event.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Open the event and try to select him. He doesn’t show up.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Germany

I wanted to do tier 1 of the Cara Dune marquee event with CLS rebels, mainly CLS, Han Solo and Chewbacca to try out her rebel synergy. I can’t select Han from my roster, he doesn’t show up in my roster list.

518D9327-35FC-46D8-8107-D2473E88910F.png
Message 1 of 3 (378 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Raid Han not available for the Cara Dune marquee

Raid Han is disabled during Marquee events because his Shoots First ability interferes with the Marquee character getting the first action. This has always been the case.

Han is in your inventory, just not available for the Marquee.

@GhostJedi525 - I'm sorry I don't understand what the problem is. Can you explain it further?

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (347 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
@matzhagen Ok there’s a reason for it. Since it’s a mequee event, both Raid Han and Wat can’t join since they have the first turn.

But there’s a problem with the character tab. A solo is missing from the all characters and after gearing her a bit, it still tells me that I have to work on here, even though I don’t have the gear she needs.
Message 2 of 3 (360 Views)

Raid Han is disabled during Marquee events because his Shoots First ability interferes with the Marquee character getting the first action. This has always been the case.

Han is in your inventory, just not available for the Marquee.

@GhostJedi525 - I'm sorry I don't understand what the problem is. Can you explain it further?