Raddus Ultimate stops music until app restart

by Bl4ckDe4th88

Original Post

Raddus Ultimate stops music until app restart

★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPad Pro 1st gen (2015)
OS Version 13.4.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 777474733
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Music doesn’t start playing again after Raddus used her Ultimate
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Should be obvious
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country

Ingame music stops playing when Raddus uses her Ultimate, which is a cool effect. But it doesn’t start playing again, until I restart the app. Maybe I‘m part of a minority playing with music turned on, but this still should be fixed at some point. 

Message 1 of 3 (277 Views)

Re: Raddus Ultimate stops music until app restart

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Bl4ckDe4th88 and thank you for the report.

We've tested this today on an iPhone 11 Pro with iOS 13.4.1 and the music and sound effects continued to play after Raddus sacrificed itself with its ultimate ability "Holdo Maneuver". It might be device-specific so we are looking to get our hands on that specific iPad Pro.

Message 2 of 3 (241 Views)

Re: Raddus Ultimate stops music until app restart

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_HighCommand Hi, I have the exact same issue with the Raddus after using the Holdo Maneuver, it kills all background music until app restart and I'm playing on a Samsung Galaxy S8 SM-G950F running Android 9 OS in the UK and it happens both on wifi and mobile data. Ally code 783-566-235 Game Name MarcStarkiller.
Message 3 of 3 (134 Views)