Re: Races not ticked as complete after doing them.

by Scribblejerk1138

Original Post

Races not ticked as complete after doing them.

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: GRID Legends
Platform:Steam-PC
Summarize your bug Races not ticked as complete after doing them.
Please specify your platform model. Steam
Did you have cross-play enabled? No
In what game mode did the bug occur? Offline Career
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? play the game
What happens when the bug occurs? Progression is interrupted
What do you expect to see? If I have gold on every event I expect to see 100% complete.

As you can see "grid challenges shows as 33% complete even though I have gold on every event.

The Drift event I have completed multiply times at different difficulty levels yet
still shows as uncomplete.

This bug also seems to effect sponsor contracts.

Message 1 of 16 (5,240 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the exact same problem and the sponsor goals don't work properly either.

And everything is constantly reset as if you had just unlocked it.

The whole thing drives me crazy because otherwise it's a pretty decent game.

Message 2 of 16 (5,144 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i have the same bug.

Message 3 of 16 (5,115 Views)

★ Novice

It seems even worse this morning. I thought maybe doing everything in order would be the fix so I completed the Electric challenges in Rookie and then went through all of the Grid Challenges again from top to bottom. They all showed Gold first place but only a 50% completion.

I then did a drift event in semi pro which instead of showing complete it said I had completed sponsor event. 

The Grid Challenge in Rookie is then back to 17%

This situation is crazy and makes me wonder why I bought the game.

Message 4 of 16 (5,066 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same

Drift event seems to be what messed it up for me - the specials event, drift, in rookie - was last rookie event not gone. Got gold, and it reset half the event I had done rookie - pro, even though they all still had gold medals. Means having to re do a load to progress that are saying things like do muscle pro when its been done...zzzz

The fact that its still here as a bug POST todays patch is frankly insulting.

PS fix singple player uw flashback 4:3 bug, quiet engine, and let us turn off / down crowd noise PLEASE THANK YOU!

Message 5 of 16 (4,955 Views)

★★ Novice

m8 im on ps5 same here im stuck on 97% psn trophies need 1 more for the platinum but just will not give me, I got gold on every race in career and story mode but boxes become unticked on the career part the gauntlet says 0 out of 9 complete yet i have done them all.

Message 6 of 16 (4,764 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I'm on Xbox Series X and a few of the Story chapters are showing as gold but the objective is unticked. Same as the Sponsor challenges, shows 3/3 but only 1 objective is ticked

Message 7 of 16 (4,685 Views)

★ Apprentice

Exact;y same for me on Xbox Series X. I am running the 1.06 update but as you say I have the trophies showing for completing races & win but when I come back to the event later it shows as not meeting the objectives. This occurs with both career & story. Even if I got back & complete again it will tick the box but some time later shows as incomplete again. Yellow tick boxes also appearing against garage & events which are previously unlocked.

Scoring against sponsor objectives are also all over the place.

Message 8 of 16 (4,665 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same.

Message 9 of 16 (4,232 Views)

★★ Novice

May 30th playing on PC from steam installation. So many events and sponsor requirements are not being marked. the game is basically unplayable. cannot push through the career as I'm stuck on rookie GT. it thinks I don't have anything done. have restarted the game multiple times doesn't seem to help it. Can't believe the game could be released where you can't even progress through the career. it's one thing to have bugs but this is flat broken. sadly I've had played the game too long and now cannot refund it since I did the story mode first which was just fine.

Message 10 of 16 (3,735 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help