Re: Race completion screen hangs match startup

by Mister_Crac

Original Post

Race completion screen hangs match startup

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 6S Plus
OS Version 13.4.1
What is your Player ID? Colonel4Truth
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Game startup hung when end-of-Race screen popped up in the middle. Lost game and Race rewards.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? As you have a match-made and the match is loading, have Race end and standing screen come up just as the sound for the HQ building drive-up starts. I heard the start of game sound track, but the screen hung so I couldn’t click on the “X” to get off the standing screen to play the game. Rewards crate was lost too since it hung.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

As you have a match-made and the match is loading, have Race end and standing screen come up just as the sound for the HQ building drive-up starts. I heard the start of game sound track, but the screen hung so I couldn’t click on the “X” to get off the Race completion standing screen to play the game against The Loyals. I couldn’t get the rewards crate either. Ultimately, I had to swipe off the Rivals app (shut down) and restart Rivals ... but I couldn’t rejoin the game. So I lost the game by default and lost the Race reward crate.

Message 1 of 2 (460 Views)

Re: Race completion screen hangs match startup

★★★★ Pro

I'm not sure if the Race Rewards are lost, or only the animation. It might be that you have received the cards and credits. Problem is, this is hard to verify since people usually will not remeber the *exact* amount of credits etc. which they had prior to the race's end.

Message 2 of 2 (421 Views)