AMD or Nvidia Model Number 1080 Ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Breakthrough
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen?
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug At the beginning of the match in Rush Operation Underground, the V1/JB2 rocket can be heard before crashing down. However, the rocket flying noise continues. This seems to only happen on Rush, as I haven't experienced it in Conquest or Breakthrough. The sound appears to go away after reaching the second sector, either because you're too far from the source, or it just disappears. Not sure what triggers it.
How often does the bug occur? 7 / 65 games of Rush on Operation Underground (10.7%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? At the beginning of Operation Underground in Rush mode, listen for the rocket to crash down.
What happens when the bug occurs? The rocket noise of it flying endlessly repeats itself.
What should be happening instead? The noise shouldn't be there.

At the beginning of the match in Rush Operation Underground, the V1/JB2 rocket can be heard before crashing down. However, the rocket flying noise continues. This seems to only happen on Rush, as I haven't experienced it in Conquest or Breakthrough. The sound appears to go away after reaching the second sector, either because you're too far from the source, or it just disappears. I'm unsure what triggers it as it's a rare occurrence.

If you found this post helpful, please leave XP.
If you disagree, please leave a comment.
Either way, it helps to make the post more informative.

I like game design - from itty bitty bugs to big ideas.
I don't work for EA.

Join us on our Easter Egg hunt.
Message 1 of 3 (482 Views)

Re: RUSH Op Underground: Endless Rocket Audio Noise

Community Manager

@SterlingARCH3R 

We've seen another report on this as well. We'll raise some noise around this, thanks! Standard smile

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 3 (380 Views)

Re: RUSH Op Underground: Endless Rocket Audio Noise

★★ Novice
@SterlingARCH3R Happening to me too, only started with Rush. It’s very annoying, as it makes it almost impossible to hear footsteps and gunfire. It doesn’t matter if you’re attacking or defending. Dying doesn’t fix it. It only stops when the attacking side advances into the next sector.

Some footage of the bug (both on the attacking side, and the defending, so you can see how it only resolves itself when the attacking team moves into the second sector): https://youtu.be/CDQV2yrht7w
Message 3 of 3 (353 Views)