by AshOfAimAssist

Original Post

RP not saving

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One S
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Meetjagmeet
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Main menu (where you select the game mode)
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Just finished a Ranked Match then came to the lobby, and then it told me I’m not Level 10 while alone in my party
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 0
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 26:01:21 7:32
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Happened once but, I just won a ranked game and ranked up, then came to the lobby to see “all party members must be level 10” after that I tried multiple times to change the mode to ranked, then restarted my game. After I did that it said error code “RESPAWN” and then it wouldn’t let me load in saying error connecting to server. I got off and got back on 30 minutes later to see my RP which I got from the last match (64-went up to Platinum 1-6635) and played one game. I then noticed at the end of the match when it said I ranked up to Platinum 1 (+44). So when reporting after both games I am at 6615 RP and I calculated that 6615-44= 6571 and then added 64 and got 6635. Meaning that the first game I played did not save. I would be at 6679 RP which is 35 more than my current. I got 64 RP stolen from me which is huge as a solo player trying to hit Diamond this split.
What should be happening instead? I should be getting RP after every game.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Finish a game of ranked, go to lobby, make sure you got the “all party members must be level 10”, then have your WiFi turn off on main menu, restart game make sure WiFi is still off, and close. Reopen game 30 mins later. Enjoy your lost RP.

RP not saving after “all party members must be level 10” bug 

Message 1 of 1 (134 Views)