[ROM] Ghost that ghost or gets stuck infront of stall

by Naraveth

Original Post

[ROM] Ghost that ghost or gets stuck infront of stall

★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4

Platform: PC

Which language are you playing the game in? Swedish

How often does the bug occur? Often (50-99%)

What is your current game version number? 1.90.358.1030

What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? 

Expansion packs: Get To Work, Get Together, City Living, Cats & Dogs, Seasons, Get Famous, Island Living, Discover University, Eco Lifestyle, Snowy Escape, Cottage Living

Game packs: Outdoor Retreat, Spa Day, Dine Out, Vampires, Parenthood, Jungle Adventure, StrangerVille, Realm of Magic, Dream Home Decorator, Werewolves

Stuff Packs: Luxury Stuff Pack, Perfect Patio Stuff Pack, Spooky Stuff Pack, Cool Kitchen Stuff Pack, Movie Hangout Stuff Pack, Romantic Garden Stuff Pack, Kid's Room Stuff Pack, Back Yard Stuff Pack, Vintage Glamour Stuff, Bowling Night Stuff Pack, Fitness Stuff Pack, Laundry Day Stuff Pack, My First Pet Stuff Pack, Moshino Stuff Pack, Tiny Living Stuff Pack, Nifty Knitting Stuff Pack and Paranormal Stuff Pack

Kits: Country Kitchen Kit

Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Travel to realm of magic and look at the place where the ghost usually open their stalls and sell stuff

What happens when the bug occurs? One ghost opens their stall as normal, one gets stuck in front of said stall and will not move or be interacted with and the third ghost just don't show up. Tried to reset the stuck ghost with testingcheats and then debug reset also the cheat to reset sim, but neither works. The ghost will just du a T-pose while resetting and then continue to stand around not doing anything. To clarify, they're not frozen, the ghost just will not do what they should.

What do you expect to see? Ghost opening their stalls and selling randomized items that my sim most likely don't need.

Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? No, they're disabled and removed

Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes, after the latest patch update for version 1.90.358.1030

Message 1 of 4 (669 Views)

Re: [ROM] Ghost that ghost or gets stuck infront of stall

Hero
@Naraveth Can you duplicate this each time you travel there ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (615 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@crinrict No, like I wrote, it's sometimes. I traveled three times back and forth in a row just to check. First with the stone and the second and third time by the portal in Glimmerbrook (attaching pictures). Two out of three times a ghost is stuck and the shop it's stuck in front of differs each time. The third time all three shops were working.

Message 3 of 4 (575 Views)

Hero
@Naraveth I think we have a similar older report from ghosts not being there at all but I haven't seen one for them getting stuck.

Will have to look when things calm down.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (564 Views)