Original Post

Accepted Solution

[ROM] Ghost Spellcaster can't cast Dedeathify

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.77.146.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All, namely Magic.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? bcm ghost Sim, learn Dedeathify, try to raise yourself.
What happens when the bug occurs? the option doesn't appear.
What do you expect to see? be able to return my Sim to life.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

the spell doesn't state that it has to be another Sim, why can't i use on self?  have looked through forums and this particular feature/bug hasn't been discussed.

Message 1 of 3 (1,017 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [ROM] Ghost Spellcaster can't cast Dedeathify

★ Guide
@Applecorn80 Don't think that's possible but if your sims knows the duplicato spell they could create a clone. Add them to the household and have their clone cast the spell.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (971 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide
@Applecorn80 Don't think that's possible but if your sims knows the duplicato spell they could create a clone. Add them to the household and have their clone cast the spell.
Message 2 of 3 (972 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

lonnng talk later, bt did finally get the copy up to 100% and able to "Inv to House".  yes the ghost has same spell-list and my original now has a "sister" and is human again.  actually turned them both human, lol.  wish it was shorter solution/workaround.

Message 3 of 3 (952 Views)