RJT zeta uniqe dispels Zader DoT

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Galaxy J5
OS Version Android 7.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 525-529-353
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug Rey Jedi Training with zeta at her unique can permanently dispel DoT under Vader lead, despite zeta on his leader ability.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1) Zeta Vader leader ability, 2) Fight team with RJT with zeta unique, 3) Place DoT on Rey, 4) Don't use any dispels on her, 5) Wait and observe her status.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Poland

Rey Jedi Training with zeta at her unique can permanently dispel DoT under Vader lead, although zeta on his leader ability. Other disspel abilities does not cancel DoTs on her permanently, for ex. Illuminated Destiny.
Message 1 of 10 (1,773 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: RJT zeta uniqe dispels Zader DoT

EA Live QV Team

Hi all and thank you for the additional details and the video, much appreciated!

We were able to reproduce the behavior and will flag it as a bug now.

View in thread

Message 8 of 10 (2,466 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Rywak and thank you for the report.

Rey's unique ability Virtuous Protector is able to dispel debuffs on her as per description: "When another ally suffers a debuff, or when another Resistance ally gains Secret Intel, Rey gains 8% Turn Meter. When Rey suffers a debuff, she has a 40% chance to Dispel all debuffs on herself."

Message 2 of 10 (1,742 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
Hello and thank You for reply.
I'm perfectly aware of description inn her zeta uniqe, it's why I mentioned it's a zeta not omega ability as there is no dispel chance earlier.
What I'm concerned about is Vader zeta leader ability which states [...]"While Darth Vader is alive, enemies immediately regain Damage Over Time for 2 turns whenever Damage Over Time expires on them"[...].
No other toon in game can disspel DoT against Zader lead, let it be BB8, Chirrur Ìmwe, CT-7567 "Rex, Talia, Admiral Ackbar, CLS or Thrawn, that is why I think it's not working good.
Message 3 of 10 (1,724 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Rywak and thank you for the quick reply.

We've tested this today and the damage over time was re-applied once dispelled.

For a better understanding what your concerns are, could you please provide us with a video? Thank you!

Message 4 of 10 (1,703 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
Here goes. You can observe two different not completely proper in my opinion situations.
First where Rey recovers one DoT instead of 3 and at the end she completely loses any DoT.
Link to video:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/10vvvLX1Hk2pFLNrgdiRWtC0vTMn3nA_6/view?usp=drivesdk
Sorry for the sound had to rush to oven ;-)
Message 5 of 10 (1,686 Views)

Hero (Retired)
I tested this in arena today and Rey definitely seems to be able to cleanse herself while Zader is still alive. First she had two DoTs, then appeared to go to one, and then she had none.
Message 6 of 10 (1,676 Views)

Hero (Retired)
Furthermore, in the OP's video above, she only reapplies 1 dot from the original 3--which expired not because of HER unique, but rather R2's because she scored a critical hit. Then this last one drops off at the end mysteriously.

Since Zader has the DoTs reapplying, I wonder if the interaction with Rey's unique causes a loop where some might stay if the 40% chance fails...but it seems to avoid crashing as Rey's cleanse apparently wins out.
Message 7 of 10 (1,667 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi all and thank you for the additional details and the video, much appreciated!

We were able to reproduce the behavior and will flag it as a bug now.

Message 8 of 10 (2,467 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Its been some time, any updates on this bug?

Some of us, mainly those who have invested precious zeta materials on vader, find this very frustrating.

Message 9 of 10 (1,532 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

So I guess this bug of several months has once again been swept under the rug?

Message 10 of 10 (1,479 Views)